Don’t hesitate to reach out with the contact information below, or send a message using the form.
We love hearing from you!
- Send us a message, or;
- Find a Buddy: let us know what you’re looking for in a buddy
Find a Buddy
Our Find a Buddy project is available to individuals affected by CRPS. This includes people diagnosed with CRPS, as well as their families and friends.
Please share with us a brief description of yourself (age, gender, interests, etc.) and what you’re looking for in a buddy. Remember to include how CRPS impacts your life so that we can match you with a buddy in a similar situation.
- someone diagnosed with CRPS, someone whose child is diagnosed with CRPS, someone whose sibling is diagnosed with CRPS, etc.
- Male or female
- Young adult (18-38), middle aged (39-59), senior (60+)
- Funny, silly, sarcastic, serious, kind, optimistic, compassionate, etc.
- Passionate about learning, cooking, traveling, science, etc.
- Likes to knit, draw, sing, explore, fish, laugh, etc.
- Loves dogs, cats, birds, horses, etc.